PLAYLIST is offering a CSA box with a twist!
Starting May 22 there will be 21 weeks of unique products made just for you: there will be a mix of bake goods using our orchard and lavender farm crop, Joni’s hand made lavender craft products, and in season Naramata fruit such as peaches, pears, cherries, apples, apricots and plums.
Each week will bring something new for only $20* per week.
Pre-sign up is required and your subscription helps support our orchard and small business continue to grow.
PLAYLIST is offering our Naramata fruit which includes peaches, pears, cherries, several varietals of apples, and maybe apricots and plums this year too. When the fruit is busy growing, we will offer a mix of take and bake goods using our orchard and farm crops and/or Joni’s handmade Playlist culinary or craft products.
CSA box service is available to the Whistler area only (for pick up)
These are just a few examples of what a unique weekly basket may include:
- Frozen apple strudel and a lavender black tea sample set
- Sour cherry jam with 2 frozen u-bake sour cherry scones
- 5 lbs of fresh cherries
- Frozen cherry pies (u-bake)
- Lavender simple syrup in refillable bottle
- All natural bug repellent and 1/2 dozen mountain cookies
- Jar of lavender lemonade and bag of our hand made granola made with our own dried fruit
- Our own hydrosol mist and bar of soap
- Fresh lavender bundle and mocktail / cocktail cubes with recipes
- FREE reusable container for carrying items home each week!